I agree 100% with Eva regarding the decisions, the events management and all. Is there anyone from The League who actually takes part in that discussion????? I feel that we (the non-KDE League people) are always asking questions in that list that are never answered. I beg someone representing the League to read this thread and to answer and comment what has been said. Otherwise, better close this list as I don't see the point in carrying on like that. Anne-Marie _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.