On Samstag, 9. Februar 2002 18:49 wrote Navindra Umanee: > Juergen Appel wrote: > > navindra, is it to be announced on the dot? i *think* we should mention > > any reviews wheather they say konq rules or not.. > > Well, why? This kind of review is not new, has been done before, and > has been posted on the dot before. Furthermore, with the kind of > policy you are suggesting, we would be posting every little review > which mentions a KDE component, german, italian, greek, brazilian, > whatever. > > I don't feel inclined to get involved myself, given that I don't > understand German. If I did do it, I would also mention the KDE3 > features that David mentioned. I might also include it in a batch of > quickies. sounds reasonable :) _______________________________________________ This message is from the kde-promo mailing list. Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-promo to unsubscribe, set digest on or temporarily stop your subscription.