List:       kde-promo
Subject:    Re: [kde-promo] comparison
From:       Navindra Umanee <navindra () cs ! mcgill ! ca>
Date:       2002-02-09 17:49:49

Juergen Appel <predator1710@gmx.de> wrote:
> navindra, is it to be announced on the dot? i *think* we should mention any
> reviews wheather they say konq rules or not..

Well, why?  This kind of review is not new, has been done before, and
has been posted on the dot before.  Furthermore, with the kind of
policy you are suggesting, we would be posting every little review
which mentions a KDE component, german, italian, greek, brazilian,
whatever.

I don't feel inclined to get involved myself, given that I don't
understand German.  If I did do it, I would also mention the KDE3
features that David mentioned.  I might also include it in a batch of
quickies.

-N.