List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] KDE patents and KRegExpEditor.
From:       blackie () kde ! org (Jesper K !  Pedersen)
Date:       2002-01-30 8:26:27

Hi.

George Staikos (aka pmax) suggested to me to get a patent on my regular
expression editor for KDE.

I'm sorry to admit that I rather want to code than to do
politics. However, I understand the importance/thread of patents, and would like
to support the fight as much as possible (without getting involved in lots of
paper works myself.)

Therefore, if anyone here finds it important for KDE to get a patent, and
they believe that my regular expression editor is worth one, then I'll
gladly support it is much as possible (still without doing tons of
paperwork myself ;-)

Kind Regards
Jesper.

--
Jesper K. Pedersen          |  Klarälvdalens Datakonsult
Senior Software Engineer    |  www.klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se