List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] KDE and the Euro symbol
From:       Rinse de Vries <Rinse () daxis ! nl>
Date:       2001-12-11 23:59:27

Hi,

In a lot of newsgroups and fora, KDE users are asking about the eurosupport
in KDE, and why KDE has no real answer to how to use the Euro symbol in KDE.
I know that this is not a real KDE issue, but since KDE is the GUI of choice
of those users, they expect KDE to resolve this issue. Isn't is possible that
KDE provides some kind of howto about how to use the euro in
KDE-applications? (and I don't mean giving some hints, like a lot of distro's
do, but something that actually works...)

Kind regards, Rinse