List:       kde-promo
Subject:    [kde-promo] My very own KDE 2.2 review
From:       Eduardo Sanchez <csanche2 () calvin ! edu>
Date:       2001-09-10 14:36:24

Hi folks,

This is to tell you that I made a KDE 2.2 review for an upcoming e-zine
of my home country (Paraguay/South America). The review is written in
(slightly idiomatic) Spanish and as you might expect (and disclosed
thoroughly on the review) from someone who is a KDE fan. I am also a
bit hard on Red Hat because of the dangerous mistake of making the RPMs
built against an unstable setup.

I would appreciate any feedback and output on it, if possible. Please
keep it undisclosed since it is intended for publication in a very
short time, and also, because this is a free hosting site and it would
not appreciate a bandwidth drainage.

The URL is:
http://sombragris.org/kde22.html

Thanks,
Eduardo

--
Eduardo Sánchez
Th.M. student, Calvin Theological Seminary