List:       kde-print-devel
Subject:    [Kde-print-devel] IRC meeting on WEDNESDAY 16.00 UTC (Was: Re: IRC
From:       Alex Merry <huntedhacker () tiscali ! co ! uk>
Date:       2007-09-10 11:31:14

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Monday 10 Sep 2007, Thomas Zander wrote:
> On Monday 10 September 2007 13:11:36 Alex Merry wrote:
> > I'm proposing interested people meet on #kde-brainstorming at 16.00
> > UTC on Tuesday (tomorrow) to discuss the future of KDE Print.
> >
> > Sorry for the short notice, but we're running out of time.
> >
> > If some application developers who use KPrinter could make it, that
> > would be really useful.
>
> I won't be able to make that time, sorry.
> A couple hours (>= 2) earlier or another day would do.

OK, let's make it Wednesday, then.  I don't want to make it earlier
because Tom Albers (who suggested the meeting in the first place) can't
do earlier, but I'd like to have you at the meeting if possible, since
you've been quite active in the discussions on k-c-d.

So that's WEDNESDAY, 16.00, #kde-brainstorming.

Alex

PS: I'm not moving it again, if anyone can't make it email me or reply
to this with anything you want mentioned at the meeting

--
KDE: http://www.kde.org
Ubuntu/Kubuntu: http://www.ubuntu.org http://www.kubuntu.org