List:       kde-print-devel
Subject:    [Kde-print-devel] cups 1.2
From:       Cristian Tibirna <tibirna () kde ! org>
Date:       2005-11-25 18:08:20

Just to let you all know...

I am aware of the need to port kdeprint code to cups 1.2. It's the second next
thing on my todo. The first is investigating a TCP issue related to kdeprint.
It might be so that these to issues will go together.

Anyways, I am too caught up right now in family and work related time
consumption. I guess I will get around to these kdeprint issues in the next 5
to 10 days.

Thanks for your patience

--
Cristian Tibirna