List:       kde-print
Subject:    default Print Command
From:       undercoffer <undercoffer () umbc ! edu>
Date:       2002-06-23 10:18:43

 have recently upgraded from Redhat 7.2 to 7.3.  Under applications such as
Adobe acroread my default "Print Command" was set to "/usr/bin/lpr".
However, under RH 7.3 with the newer KDE environment the default Print
Command is kprinter.

I edited the file "kprinterrc" to contain "PrintCommand="/usr/bin/lpr",
however this has no effect.

What config file do I need to edit, or what do I need to do, to set the
default print command to "lpr" under the latest version of KDE?