List:       kde-policies
Subject:    Re: Suggested policy (was: Re: Apollon soon in kde-extragear)
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2004-02-13 15:11:29

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Fri, Feb 13, 2004 at 03:30:25PM +0100, Waldo Bastian wrote:
> I beg to differ. Several courts have granted themselves jurisdiction based on
> the idea that by publishing information on the internet you publish this
> information in the country where this information is read and as such are
> subject to the laws of that country.

Then for the best interest of KDE and our developers, we should stop
accepting contributions from such countries and firewall connections from
them on our CVS/download servers?

I'm sorry, but I refuse to bend over for some foreign government.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | 2/13 Shaggable Sluts 2/17 Blink-182, 2/29 Anti-Flag
cap@capsi.com | 3/5  Anti-Flag/Heideroosjes, 3/19 The Offspring