List:       kde-policies
Subject:    Re: Suggested policy (was: Re: Apollon soon in kde-extragear)
From:       Roberto Selbach Teixeira <roberto () kde ! org>
Date:       2004-02-13 12:38:54

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Sex 13 Fev 2004 08:32 schrieb Olaf Jan Schmidt:
> [ good policy snipped ]

I agree. This also says that if it were for me, kmldonkey should be removed
from CVS.

> This is not only about law-enforcement in Utah.
>
> Remember that since last year, downloading music from copy-proptected CDs
> is clearly illegal in Germany, where the KDE CVS server are hosted.

In Brazil, the very simple fact of having softwares like Kazaa and mldonkey
installed is enough to convict you since a new copyright law was enacted last
year. (Stupid law, yes, but nevertheless it is the law)

	Roberto.

--
Roberto Selbach Teixeira
roberto@robt.org