List:       kde-policies
Subject:    Re: KDE CVS Commit Policy
From:       Marc Mutz <mutz () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-05-22 17:25:03

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 20 May 2003 15:35, Stephan Kulow wrote:
>Am Tuesday 20 May 2003 15:17 schrieb Marc Mutz:

Have you configured your German-based locale to use english dates? Or is
this a KMail bug?

<snip>
> Taking that we had about no release where make check even compiled,

Well, RD, time to change that? ;-)

> I consider this a non-policy. Feel free to start KDE CVS Commit
> Dreams though :)
<snip>

Pt. (3) already says "Run regression tests if available (\"make
check\")".

If they don't compile or work before your changes, you can of course
forget about them (or tell the maintainer). But then, maybe they work
_after_ your changes.

Marc

--
The [Sonny Bono Copyright Term Extension Act] expands copyright not
only for future, but also for existing works, even though their