List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] addressbook
From:       Mirko Boehm <mirko.boehm () home ! com>
Date:       2001-08-23 23:31:12

Carsten Pfeiffer wrote:
> I thought libkab would become usable for any kind of addressbook, or even
> a multitude of addressbooks (local + remote ones).
Well, the (my) idea WAS that kab is meant for your personal collection
of contacts. I think the usage pattern for public address books and your
personal ones are quite different.
In the meantime some people came up with a universal idea but
(my personal opinion) it will not work out as the purposes for public
and private address books are too different.

More comments welcome :-)

--Mirko.
--
I am wrong.