List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] hi everybody !
From:       Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-07-05 22:38:06

On Thursday 05 July 2001 23:45, Eray Ozkural (exa) wrote:

> OTOH, I don't think that MS Outlook is a good design, I have no idea
> why anybody thinks it's a great app anyway, working day and night to
> imitate it. It's a personal opinion, but as someone who has
> investigated the academic side of knowledge representation and
> interchange, I reckon that much more effective and useful designs
> could be achieved.

That's interesting. Could you tell us a bit more about your ideas about
more effective and useful designs for the kde-pim apps? We don't have
the intention to clone Outlook. We want to provide apps to the user,
that are intuitive, useful and efficient. If you can give us some input
for this, it is highly appreciated.