List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Possible UI for a unified Sync GUI
From:       Jay Oliveri <ilnero () gmx ! net>
Date:       2001-07-02 20:22:48

On Monday 02 July 2001 10:38 am, Nick Papadonis wrote:
[snip]
> It might be a little early to nail down a UI when everything isn't
> implemented yet.
>
> Wouldn't we want some command line daemon with argument.  Later, a UI
> could be suited to fit the command line daemon?

I've always coded my objects and such *to* the interface.  The
interface exists already, and then I define my objects to satisfy the
relationships.

However, being as I've just joined this list a few days ago, I could be
clueless to some previous decision.

--
Jay Oliveri                                  "In the land of the blind,
                                              the one-eyed man is king."