List:       kde-pim
Subject:    I'll be posting my designs soon too
From:       Greg Stern <gregdstern () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-06-24 19:55:00

Hello all!  Since it has been so fashionable to be posting designs, I feel like
I have to start fitting in :)

I've just read the 100+ emails that I've missed during my travels.  Geez, a guy
goes on vacation for two weeks and the whole world is changing.

Adriaan and I had a good meeting in the Netherlands.  He filled me in with a
lot of the discussions and I have some ideas on how the sync architecture and
the new architecture should be restructed, especially from my experience of
trying to abbrowser via dcop.

I'll be posting my thoughts soon so watch out...

- Greg