List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Problems printing with KWord resolved
From:       Chris Howells <chrish () gmx ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-05-23 11:16:31

I've always had a problem printing with KWord (e.g. is was generating
deformed postscript), and recently (quite possibly as a result of
upgrading too kdelibs 2.1.2), KOrganizer as well.

That was with Qt 2.2.4. To try and solve the problem, I have today
upgraded to Qt 2.3.0, and all my printing problems seem to be solved.

So should Qt 2.3.0 be listed as the minumum required, since I didn't
have any luck (and presumably neither did other people) with the older
versions.

--
Cheers,

Chris Howells -- chris.h@gmx.co.uk