List:       kde-pim
Subject:    WishList - address group ability and sync abbrowser with KAB
From:       "Steven G.Taylor" <sgtaylor () spocom ! com>
Date:       2001-05-21 16:50:24

Hi;

I use KMail 1.2 and abbrowser in KDE 2.1.1 on a Linux-Mandrake 7.2
system. [kdenetwork]: Thanks for adding the drafts folder and
mailing-list aware folders in KMail 1.2

[very high] Are you planning to add the ability to define groups of
email addresses within one alias (for lack of a better term; I've
always used "distribution list") within kab/abbrowser? I miss it!

[medium] Also, I have seen that many defined fields within abbrowser
do not show up within kab (the addresses do not - a function of the
ability to set separate Home, Business and Other addresses, perhaps),
and vice versa (the Headline field).

[low] Any way to get Home addresses to show up first within
abbrowser, instead of the Business fields, which I hardly ever use?

--
thanks,
Steven G. Taylor   @}-->----