List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: Problem in today's cvs
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () sci ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2001-04-16 18:11:37

On Monday 16 April 2001 16:14, you wrote:
> On Monday 16 April 2001 10:19, Adriaan de Groot wrote:
> > [for the lists] I'm kinda wondering what the todo-list for 2.2 should
> > look like. Any hints? Preferably with an offer attached to actually do it
> > :)
>
> Sort of a little late for todo-list for 2.2 isn't it (/me thought we are in
> a freeze)? Is 2.3 our next release?

There *was* the 2.2 alpha 1 freeze, last week. It's passed. This is part of
the road to the release of KDE 2.2, but we're not there yet. Major changes
for 2.2 include XMLized docs, better AA support. Major KPilot changes are new
conduits.

--
[ade] at home: adridg@sci.kun.nl
Probably hacking at KPilot for KDE2.