List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: Problem in today's cvs
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () sci ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2001-04-16 14:19:18

On Monday 16 April 2001 15:41, Chris wrote:
> Just checked out a fresh copy of all the code in today's cvs (10 minutes
> ago). I am now getting this error:
>

> make[3]: *** No rule to make target `kpilotui.rc', needed by `all-am'.
> Stop. make[3]: Leaving directory `/home/molnarc/code/kdepim/kpilot/kpilot'
> make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
> make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/molnarc/code/kdepim/kpilot'
>

> Any ideas?

I seriously borked the commits for Martin's XML GUI patch; among other things
I forgot to commit the actual rc file :( Anyway, I've spent the past 24 hours
making --enable-final work for KPilot and committing all the remaining bits
from the XML patch. So please update and give it another try.

Currently KPilot should build with:

* --enable-debug
* --enable-final --disable-debug

a third combination, --enable-final --enable-debug, will generate some 15
warnings due to doubly included files, but it *will* compile.

[for the lists] I'm kinda wondering what the todo-list for 2.2 should look
like. Any hints? Preferably with an offer attached to actually do it :)

ade

--
[ade] at home: adridg@sci.kun.nl
Probably hacking at KPilot for KDE2.