List:       kde-pim
Subject:    KNotes and POP3 conduit woes.
From:       Darrell Esau <Darrell () Sun ! COM>
Date:       2001-03-20 18:22:42

Hello all,

I'm having trouble with two of the conduits, POP3 and KNotes.

I should say, first, that KPilot and the Calendar conduit are working
wonderfully (as long as I shut off KOrganizer first.. which is no big deal)..
so kudos!

Now.. about KNotes:
I can make it do one transfer if I do the following:
1) delete all of the memos in my palm
2) delete all of the notes in the notes directory.
3) Do a sync
4) create a note (either on the palm, or with KNotes)
5) do a sync

This will work... the note will be transferred fine.
After this, every sync will result in a seg fault from the KNotes conduit,
bringing the KPilotDaemon dumbling down.

Pop3:
It does transfer some emails.. but mostly it's plagued with: "No leading From
line.".... even though the unix mailbox is fine (each message preceded with a
From_ line.)

Any clues/hints/suggestions?

Thanks,

Darrell Esau