List:       kde-pim
Subject:    conduits
From:       Christopher Molnar <molnarc () nebsllc ! com>
Date:       2001-03-14 20:47:01

OK, I need some help.

I started messing around with the expense conduit thinking that the "pilot
--> csv" portion of it was done and I just needed to add a db portion to
accomplish what I wanted to.

I am happy to continue trying to make this work, but I need some basic
pointers. Is there another conduit that I can look at to see how the data
from the pilot is parsed? Or maybe some documentation someplace?

-Chris