List:       kde-pim
Subject:    KPilot status
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () sci ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2001-01-03 0:14:16

It seems that right now KPilot isn't compilable on Tru64 (I just read that
__FUNCTION__ isn't available there, and KPilot is full of that). And it
crashes ungently for Chris. Right now the only things i'm confident about are
the conduit selection mechanism, the klunky address-book viewer, and the
KNotes conduit. Anyway, it's kinda klunky right now and I'm coming down with
the 'flu.

Happy new year.

--
[ade] at home: adridg@sci.kun.nl