List:       kde-pim
Subject:    secret entries for kab2
From:       Gregory Stern <stern () enews ! nrl ! navy ! mil>
Date:       2000-11-20 16:16:22

Hello.  I am currently working on a kab2 conduit for kpilot and a couple of
issues have come up.

On the palm pilot address software, you can make addresses private.  It would
be ideal if kab2 could have a similar system so the pilot's user wishes could
be honored on both the pilot and their laptop.  For now, I'm going to make it
a config option on how to handle that case.

Also, I know this has been talked about some, but as soon as the DCOP API is
set for kab2 I could really use it.  Specifically, the API that will handle
categories (folders) is crucial before syncing can be done.

Thanks.

--
- Greg Stern
   Naval Research Lab