List:       kde-pim
Subject:    KOrganizer becoming colorful
From:       Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher () asic ! uni-heidelberg ! de>
Date:       2000-05-20 23:38:16

I have now implemented configuration of event colors based on
categories. Each category can be associated with a color, which is then
used to display the event in the agenda view.

And I added a read-only view for events and todos. This needs some more
work to include all relevant information. It uses a QTextView for
display. The event data is formatted using the Qt HTML subset and then
displayed. This happens in function setEvent and setTodo respectively of
the class EventViewer defined in the files koeventviewer.h/cpp. Is
somebody interested in enhancing this function to give a more beautiful
and complete display? It could also be added to the alarm daemon to
display some more information about the event causing the notification
than now.

--
Cornelius Schumacher
Kirchhoff-Institut fuer Physik / ASIC Labor