List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Mail Handling
From:       Adriaan de Groot <adridg () cs ! kun ! nl>
Date:       2000-02-23 23:20:11

Hi guys,

Maybe this is all off-base, but the discussion here about mailbox handling
and formats in EmPath has awakened the following question in me: I'm one
of the developers of KPilot, which is in kde-pim. Among other things,
KPilot synchronises the mailbox on one's Palm Pilot with the user's
system mailbox. Right now we support POP3 servers, and we're working on
adding UNIX-style mailbox support. Perhaps we should pay more attention to
integrating with EmPath mailboxes, though ... what's the state of the art?
Is EmPath to be a KDE standard MUA that isn't important enough to be
immediately supported by KPilot, or what? If it *is* important, is there
some reasonably stable documentation available on EmPath (yes, of course,
in the CVS repository. Have you got a more specific pointer?)

ade