List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Field and field name mappings
From:       Mirko Sucker <mirko.sucker () unibw-hamburg ! de>
Date:       1999-10-03 17:55:24

Hello all,
I added the file "kab-fieldnames.html" to the CVS module. It is far from being
finished, but it is useless to write on it further without any feedback from
you. So, it is no standard at all yet.
Add anything you like or modify it. In my opinion, it is reasonable to write
lots of notes and comments there as plain text, explaining field meanings or
rationals behind the stuff.
When we are finished defining our fields, some code should be written that
transform objects to entity maps and back. Possibly, the HTML file could be
used then to create some automatic mapping.

Greetings from Hamburg,
--Mirko.
--
Denn der  Mensch  liebt und ehrt den  Menschen,  solange er ihn
nicht zu beurteilen vermag, und die Sehnsucht ist ein Erzeugnis