List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: Some notices
From:       Mirko Sucker <mirko.sucker () unibw-hamburg ! de>
Date:       1999-08-22 17:33:41

Rik Hemsley wrote:

> p.s. Mirko could you please get in touch with me ? I don't have your address and
> I could do with some (dis)approval re: the work I've been doing ! I can't tell
> Don to go ahead and use my API if we're not agreed on whether it's actually
> reasonable or not.

Hello there,
sorry that I was quiet for such a long time. I moved to a new flat, got a new
internet provider ...
But now I am back.

The first thing is that I want to have a look at the current code, but could not
find it at cvs.kde.org. I tried kdepim, kde-pim, pim, but none of these modules
exist. How is it called?
--Greetings,
--Mirko.

--
Denn der  Mensch  liebt und ehrt den  Menschen,  solange er ihn
nicht zu beurteilen vermag, und die Sehnsucht ist ein Erzeugnis