List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] which akonadi is safe to use with KDEPIM 4.14.x? and some other things
From:       Christian Mollekopf <chrigi_1 () fastmail ! fm>
Date:       2014-12-04 13:35:39

On Thursday 04 December 2014 12.01:48 Vishesh Handa wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 3, 2014 at 12:10 PM, Sandro Knau=DF <mail@sandroknauss.de> wr=
ote:
> > Please be aware of the incopatibility of baloo 4.13 vs. 4.14. So you ne=
ed
> > our
> > baloo -> you can't run our banches on top of KDE 4.14. Aaron is working=
 at
> > baloo version based on 4.14.
> =

> Could you please elaborate?
> =

> I'm not aware of this.

It's a problem created by our branches requiring features only available in =

our 4.13 based baloo and the workspace relying on 4.14 baloo. It's therefor=
e =

not an upstream issue, and may not even be a problem when installing from =

source (if what we have in our branch is sufficient for a 4.14 workspace).