On 1 December 2014 at 19:38, Martin Klapetek wrote: > It ain't /that/ hard, the bump is the ICalTimezone stuff as that's using > KTimeZone/KTimeZoneBackend/KTimeZoneData and it's quite complex itself. I've just bumped into that :-) Still tryign to understand why it does that, but it does look the main issue. While Qt internally has the option of using different backends, we could only do that if we used the private headers. I do keep the internal api very stable, but I'm not sure if we'd really want to do it. I could try get ICal format support directly into Qt, but I'm not sure Thiago would go for that. > I'm happy to give a hand here ;) Do you have a branch started somewhere with the mechanical changes? Otherwise I was about to start doing bunch of s/KDateTime/QDateTime to see what else breaks :-) John. _______________________________________________ KDE PIM mailing list kde-pim@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-pim KDE PIM home page at http://pim.kde.org/