List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] IRC meeting organization
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2014-11-28 7:23:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello all pimsters,

In Munich it was generally agreed that having regular irc meetings to
coordinate planning would be very useful. So let's get that started! I put up
a doodle for meeting times next week here:

	http://doodle.com/257fmdrbestdn7ds#table

If there are better times / dates, please just speak up and I can redo the
doodle pretty easily.

Topics I'd like to put on the agenda:

* kdepimlibs split
	* enumerate work left to be done (record on wiki)
	* set deadlines for splitting of various libraries
* Akonadi next update
	* toynadi progress
	* migration strategy?
* Release of what parts of Qt5 port of PIM when?

If you have other topics, please add them in this thread. I'll pull them all
together for the meeting.

Also: who wants to chair this thing? I'm happy to do so, but am even more
happy to have someone else do it ... ;)

--
Aaron J. Seigo