List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Akonadi: updated coding style
From:       Daniel =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Vr=E1til?= <dvratil () redhat ! com>
Date:       2014-07-31 12:06:56

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi everyone,

I just merged Guy's coding-style branch in Akonadi git to master, which means
that in Akonadi we now follow the new KDE PIM coding style [0], like we
already do in kdepimlibs/akonadi.

I want to say big thank you to Guy for his work - it's an incredible amount of
code he had to go through and fix and thanks to him we now have a reasonable
coding style which is also consistent with most of the KDE projects.

Dan

[0] https://techbase.kde.org/Policies/Kdepim_Coding_Style

--
Daniel Vrátil | dvratil@redhat.com | dvratil on #kde-devel, #kontact, #akonadi
KDE Desktop Team

GPG Key: 0xC59D614F6F4AE348
Fingerprint: 4EC1 86E3 C54E 0B39 5FDD B5FB C59D 614F 6F4A E348