On Tue, Feb 25, 2014 at 3:19 PM, Georg C. F. Greve wrote: > Dear all, > > In case you did not yet see it, we will have a fairly large number of public, > visible and productive users for KDE PIM in the not too far future, starting > with all the LiMux and remaining Windows (!) users at the city of Munich. > > We just pushed out the public announcement for this, and this seems an > excellent thing to spread, and a reason for a celebratory beverage tonight: > > http://kolabsys.com/news/city-munich-goes-kolab-enterprise > > It also means Christian and others are going to have more time on their hands > to work on KDE PIM, and we may see an influx of more developers. > > So great times ahead, and we look forward to working with all of you! :) > > Best regards, > Georg FOSS at its best :) Congrats to Kolab! Btw, are you planning on attending the next PIM sprint? https://sprints.kde.org/sprint/206 _______________________________________________ KDE PIM mailing list kde-pim@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-pim KDE PIM home page at http://pim.kde.org/