List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Time for the next PIM Autumn sprint.
From:       Mark <markg85 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-08-09 18:29:03

Hey folks,

It's time for the next PIM sprint, the autumn edition. This is my
first time in organizing a sprint so i hope I'll do OK and not forget
any steps.

For finding a date that fits most people best, i created a doodle page
[1]. Please add your availability in there. Note that the Qt DevDays
are from the 7th till the 9th of October, planning closely to that
date might be troublesome for people.

We also need a host. If you are willing to host us, could you let me
know the dates that work for you? I'll add them to [2] and try to make
a most optimal match between those and the doodle result.

Once we have a date/place i will progress in making a sprints.kde.org
page which will be followed by a new mail to register there.

Regards,
Mark

[1] http://doodle.com/e846qm83thsigfzb
[2] http://community.kde.org/KDE_PIM/Meetings/PIM_Autumn_2013_meeting#Organization