List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Kolab as a service
From:       "Georg C. F. Greve" <greve () kolabsys ! com>
Date:       2013-08-01 10:51:53

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi all,

Apologies for using the mailing list to relay the announcement, but during the last \
sprint several of you showed interest in using Kolab as a service without having to \
maintain their own server and asked for a note when it might be available. Since I no \
longer remember everyone who asked for it, I just wanted to drop a note that last \
night the production systems finally went online and are now in the process of \
settling down.

You can find the announcement at

	http://kolabsys.com/news/no-foreign-data-reeves-privacy-respecting-email-service-mykolabcom-launched

or just head over to

	https://mykolab.com

Obviously all of this best used with KDE PIM. :)

Best regards,
Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve