List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] [kdepim] doc/kmail: use correct names for gui elements, ebn check fixes, use <quote> t
From:       Burkhard =?ISO-8859-1?Q?L=FCck?= <lueck () hube-lueck ! de>
Date:       2013-06-14 18:26:04

Am Freitag, 14. Juni 2013, 12:16:31 schrieb Scarlett Clark:
> I just recieved help in IRC in regards to <quote> , I am working on that
> now.
> The EBN has this:
> The markup does not seem to use the &underFDL; entity. This is required
> for all KDE documentation files in order to include the *Free Documentati=
on
> License[1]* text.=00and this
> <!-- TRANS:CREDIT_FOR_TRANSLATORS --> There must only be one DocBook
> file in the directory which has this marker. It needs to be placed at the
> end of your document, right before the &underFDL; entity.=00
> =

You can savely ignore this EBN message, it is a false positive.
Happens if you check a docbook beeing part of a complete documentation =

(index.docbook + several separate docbooks pulled in via a entity in the =

header of index.docbook).

EBN is not smart enough to detect this issue.

-- =

Burkhard L=FCck