Kevin Krammer writes: > I also don't think it is ready for release yet. With a command line client, it > options and arguments are basically its API and as such should remain stable > once released. I'd agree here. There are some refinements that I still would like to implement - e.g. an unambigous syntax for specifying a collection or item by ID number, so that the '-i'/'-c' options are redundant, and also to specify a collection name that looks like a number. All of these would affect the command interpretation and hence the "API". It would also be good if it could be shown to work correctly with IMAP, i.e. if/when bug 276078 is addressed. I'd be happy to try to investigate this myself, if someone could give me a pointer where to start - i.e. what should trigger the upload to an IMAP server after an item copy/create. > Ideally Jonathan and myself would at least meet up once at a KDE sprint or > similar to discuss this in more detail. > Jonathan, are you by chance attending Akademy? Would love to one day (if Akademy ever happens somewhere around London), but not this one, sorry... Regards, Jonathan -- Jonathan Marten http://www.keelhaul.demon.co.uk Twickenham, UK jjm2@keelhaul.demon.co.uk _______________________________________________ KDE PIM mailing list kde-pim@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-pim KDE PIM home page at http://pim.kde.org/