Hello Plasma Active and KDE PIM folks, I finished my GSOC Proposal for a UI/UX rework of Kontact Touch Mail today and would like to get a final round of feedback. I could not find any KDE PIM Projects (besides Trojita) on the Ideas page. Are you not participating? I hope you are and I hope I can find a mentor. So here is my proposal: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Mq7bX6y5VaRO-AcO1Q0fEMUOgswyMUsM0Wl9__xgCgo/edit?usp=sharing For the technical parts: I am sure I mean the right thing but I am not sure about the wording. Please correct me if I am wrong. Who would be interested in mentoring this? (together with Thomas Pfeiffer who offered his co mentorship) Cheers Mike _______________________________________________ KDE PIM mailing list kde-pim@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-pim KDE PIM home page at http://pim.kde.org/