List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Nepomukfeeder updates almost ready
From:       Christian Mollekopf <chrigi_1 () fastmail ! fm>
Date:       2012-12-26 15:44:53

Hey,

I made another bunch of fixes, turned the finding of skipped items into a
recurring task, and turn the change-recorder off now if the feeder is disabled
entirely. In my testing so far this system behaves much better than what we
used to have.

I plan on committing this to 4.10 if noone objects within the next days. (I'll
write a mail to release-team first).

The code is here:
http://quickgit.kde.org/?p=clones%2Fkdepim-
runtime%2Fcmollekopf%2FpimRuntimeClone.git&a=shortlog&h=c2ca91566953c57af119634f65b5bd73bac7e7fa

Cheers,
Christian