List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] Code examples
From:       Sérgio Martins <iamsergio () gmail ! com>
Date:       2012-10-20 12:23:06

Hi,

From time to time, users ask about how to do foo or bar in code, and we spe=
nd =

time explaining them.

For example, "How do I insert an event into Akonadi ?".

Would be more productive to write a 5 line .cpp file and commit that to the =

repo. Will save time the next time a user asks.

Should we have a kdepimlibs/examples directory then?

If yes, then we should normalize the existing kdepim/examples directory. =

Doesn't seem to have a hierarchy, it's more like a dumping ground.

An maybe some examples could be moved to kdepimlibs, etm_usage for example, =

should be in kdepimlibs/examples/akonadi/ (if it doesn't have any kdepim de=
ps =

)

Regards,
S=E9rgio Martins