List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Exchange (MAPI) akonadi resource for calendar and GAL
From:       rgruber () users ! sourceforge ! net
Date:       2011-12-08 12:05:16

Hi Shaheed,

I was that busy at work recently that I had almost no time during the last weeks.

However I did come across a libmapi function that gave me some promissing results on \
fetching better recipient data than with GetRecipientTable() and ResolveNames().

I function is called ReadRecipients() and returns an array with all the recipients of \
a message. As far as I could tell from a few quick test it provides both the name(if \
available) as well as the email address of the recipient. If I interpreted the \
results of my test correctly it also marks "internal" recipients (known by the GAL) \
which would allow me to do a ResolveNames() call in case there would be no name.

I planned to re-implement the attendee lookup by using ReadRecipients() this weekend.

Cheers, Robert

PS: What's your problem with the GAL? It works perfect here at my work environemnt. \
It fetches all the relevant data of all members of the GAL. \