Hi lists, I am proud to announce the release of shared-desktop-ontologies verison 0.7.0. Shared-desktop-ontologies is a collection of RDF ontologies targeted to the desktop (as compared to the web) which is based on the work done in the Nepomuk research project. It contains ontologies like NIE which provides classes and properties to describe files, contacts, emails, and so on. This release adds a few classes and properties but most noticeably introduces correct NRL cardinalities for almost all properties. This is especially important since Nepomuk will start enforcing cardinalities in KDE 4.7. *To packagers:* This release of SDO is not entirely backwards-compatible due to the new cardinalitites which result in slightly different code being generated by code generators like Nepomuk's rcgen. To my knowledge this only affects kdepim. Thus, please only update to SDO 0.7.0 when you also update Kdepim to its next version which will be released with KDE 4.7. Cheers, Sebastian Trüg _______________________________________________ KDE PIM mailing list kde-pim@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-pim KDE PIM home page at http://pim.kde.org/