List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim]  mixedmaildir resource blocks one cpu core
From:       "Andreas Gungl" <a.gungl () gmx ! net>
Date:       2011-04-12 6:34:51

Hi there, it looks like I could need some help of the Akonadi gurus. After having \
played with Nepomuk settings (putting it on and later off again), everytime Akonadi \
is started I get a process akonadi_mixedmaildir_resource which blocks one cpu core. \
After having run that process for some hours, I wonder what it intends to achieve. In \
my mixedmaildir resource I have about 40.000 messages. ~39.000 of them are in folders \
which are marked as not to be indexed. (I have to admit that Kontact doesn't open the \
folder properties dialog for those two folders, with 11.000 and 28.000 messages, \
anymore. But I'm absolutely sure I had switched off the indexing option.)

Do you have any advice for me to get back to a quite akonadi_mixedmaildir_resource \
process as I'm using an IMAP resource most of the time?

Thanks in advance,
Andreas