Hi All, I've finally made public the work I started in the KDEPIM meeting in Osnabrück pertaining to the free-busy integration (yeah, it was about time). There are three official repos clones to get to have everything working: - git://anongit.kde.org/clones/kdepimlibs/goestreicher/freebusy-provider This adds a new base class that can be inherited by Akonadi resources, FreeBusyProviderBase, that exports over D-Bus the necessary interface to query F/B information. This also adds new pure virtual methods that the resource must implement. Hopefully the comments should give enough information, but if that's not the case send your comments and I'll update this. - git://anongit.kde.org/clones/kdepim/goestreicher/freebusy-provider This extends the FreeBusyManager in two ways. One is to add the new F/B retrieval mechanism before the "groupware way", which was based on an URL build with the email address to get F/B info for. Now all resources that have the 'FreeBusyProvider' capability are queried. If none answers positively (for short, once again comments provide more information) then there is a fallback on the groupware mechanism. The other extension is to add a new method to retrieve F/B info for a limited period. - git://anongit.kde.org/clones/kdepim-runtime/goestreicher/freebusy-provider This is the PoC of the free-busy retrieval, using the DAV groupware resource. You need a CalDav server obviously, and a compliant one. I'm not sure that this will work with Google calendar for example. I've successfully tested this with Davical and I'm eager to hear successes or failures with other implementations. All of this will be submitted to reviewboard after KDEPIM 4.6 is released, as kdepimlibs has been changed, and hopefully should find its way into KDEPIM 4.7. Feel free to comment before the official review :) Finally I'd like to thank all the people that were here in Osnabrück. KDEPIM is really a great community to get involved into, and this meeting really boosted my involvment, or at least the will to involve myself more (talk about free time). You guys rock. Cheers, Grégory _______________________________________________ KDE PIM mailing list kde-pim@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-pim KDE PIM home page at http://pim.kde.org/