Michael Jansen wrote: > Just a short question. This commit breaks kdepimlibs. It is bic and sic. > Do we care? Has akonadi any guarantee about sc and bc? How does it break it? It adds new methods and those are not virtual. It adds new methods to the DBUS interface, without touching the existing ones. And the behavior of the old methods are also kept. On the other hand, even if it would do, I think it happened in the past that kdepimlibs required a newer akonadi, the only requirement was to have an akonadi release available with the requested features (one of my next patches to kdepimlibs has a version check to have the right akonadi server when compiling). Andras _______________________________________________ KDE PIM mailing list kde-pim@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-pim KDE PIM home page at http://pim.kde.org/