List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim]  Kontact Touch!
From:       Bernhard Reiter <bernhard () intevation ! de>
Date:       2010-12-08 21:31:57

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Thursday 02 December 2010 15:10:38 Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> Given the current grade of overall agreement holds with them, I'd report
> here and then I would suggest to change to "Kontact Touch" somewhere over
> the next weeks or so.

More feedback suggests that there is a large majority
for using "Kontact Touch"! There were about two people prefering "Kontact
Mobile" and two being undecided, for about 15 people liking "Kontact Touch".
So we do the change as soon as we can.

Because of the string freeze, right now we can change the splashscreen
and some of the packaging texts and descriptions.

Best,
Bernhard

Deputy Germany Coordinator: fsfeurope.org. Coordinator: Kolab-Konsortium.com.
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, Osnabrück, DE; AG Osnabrück, HRB 18998