List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] broken quoting in Kontact of KDE 4.5?
From:       Markus Feilner <lists () feilner-it ! net>
Date:       2010-07-30 15:17:08

wrote:
> > since a few days I am using KDE 4.5 (unstable, Kmail 1.13.5) on Suse 11.3
> > (KDE 4.4.95), and i watched
serious errors in formatting quotes in E-Mail
> > replies.
> > E.g Thomas' recent mail about stepping back becomes the
following
> > unreadable "mess" when i reply to it (see below). Please note: this does
> > not affect forwarding.
> >

> > I did not see a bug
> > report or thread concerning this here on the list, if there was already
> > somebody
mentioning this, I must have missed that..
> > BTW: Thanks for fixing the auto-completion, works fine here now!

This was a regression that was in kdepimlibs <4.5.0. We have now fixed it,
> just in time for the release, so the new
kdepimlibs of KDE SC 4.5.0 should fix
> the problem.
>
> Regards,
> Thomas

Thanks Thomas!
And thanks for all
that you did for KDE-Pim througout the last years. No chance of changing your mind, uh?
Then: Enjoy the freedom!

--

Best Regards - Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Markus Feilner

-------------------------
Feilner IT Linux & GIS
Linux
Solutions, Training, Seminare, Workshops and Authoring
Koetztinger Strasse 6c		93057 Regensburg -
Germany
Phone:				+49 941 8 10 79 89
Mobile:				+49 170 3 02 70 92
Web: www.feilner-it.net 	mail:
mfeilner@feilner-it.net
Xing: http://www.xing.com/profile/Markus_Feilner
Linkedin:
http://de.linkedin.com/in/markusfeilner
Linux Magazine Germany:
	mfeilner@linuxnewmedia.de
My books at Packt: Open source - privacy and
connectivity for everyone!
 New and revised:  	http://www.packtpub.com/learning-openvpn-2-0-9/book
 Sold over 3000
times:	http://www.packtpub.com/openvpn/book