List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] KDEPIM 4.5 Planning
From:       lindsay.mathieson () gmail ! com
Date:       2010-06-29 0:31:03

On Tuesday 29/06/2010 at 9:36 am, Allen Winter  wrote:

> A first beta for kdepim 4.5 will be tagged and a tarball created (and
> put on the FTP servers)
> within the next couple days.  With the second beta due  2 weeks
> thereafter.

Hopefully I'm not asking already answered questions here but the list
has been fairly heavy to follow lately.

I'm *really* interested in beta testing KDEPIM 4.5, though definitely
on a test account with a virtual machine - I need my email access :)
I'd be focussing on disconnected IMAP

- Can KPIM 4.5 be built against KDE 4.4.4/QT 4.62 or will I need the
KDE 4.5RC1?

- Would anyone here be building a kubuntu ppa for it?

I'm under the impression that following will be using akonadi directly
- KMail
- KOrganizer
- KJots (never used it myself)

KAddressbook already uses it in 4.4.4