List:       kde-pim
Subject:    Re: [Kde-pim] Calgo / Dav resources merge ?
From:       Marco Nelles <marco () maniatek ! de>
Date:       2009-11-07 12:02:08

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hi,

I'm Marco, the developer of Calgo (promoted by credativ GmbH, Germany).
GroupDAV support works quite stable for now.

This little project Calgo should be the first step on the way to a full CalDAV
resource Calgo 2. So it is a quite positive surprise for me, that someone
already is working on this. Of course we can cooperate in order to produce the
best dav resource :-)

You've written, you've commited your resource to playground.
I will have a look at your code within the next few days in order to have an
overview and decide what might be the best way to proceed.

I personally welcome a cooperating!

Best regards,

Marco