List:       kde-pim
Subject:    [Kde-pim] akregator in jaunty kubuntu
From:       <nigel.howard4 () ntlworld ! com>
Date:       2009-05-12 14:06:56

hello,
   I have hardy running with virtualbox. I have jaunty kubuntu running in a vm.
The akregator in Hardy 1.2.9 is excellent - occasional 'crash handler on opening \
links but the app doesn't crash.

Jaunty version 1.4.2 of akregator has lost ability to sort on date (only name is \
available - not relevant to rss) and the whole app crashes frequently.

It does look nicer tho!

Is it planned to put sort-on-date back so they always appear in order at the top ?

regards Nigel
--
---
Don't buy a faster computer! - Download a better one!!     Puppy Linux !!!

registered Linux user 266491
registered ubuntu user 19248

Twitter: nigelhoward
Facebook: Nigel Howard (West Midlands)